UBR Global Super Groups
Universal Basic Resources is creating 10 global online groups that are tasked to do one thing: create a well-thought out plan for a regenerative, empowering, sharing and climate change adaptive society. Using 10 Community Colleges throughout the United States as creative bases, these groups will solicit tech gurus, activists, entrepreneurs, visionaries, business leaders and working men and women from around the world to create a global team that uses their experience, insight and understanding to create these plans.
Each team will present their findings at...
The United Nations -- Youth Assembly Gathering New York
The International Institute of Inspiration Economy Toronto, ON
A new book from Chet W. Sisk
Super Group Specifics
- Each group will be made up of 5-10 people from around the world
- The groups will meet, starting January 2018, online through an online video and audio platform provided by UBR.
- The groups will be asked to create a 10 point integrated society plan that considers climate change adaptation, racial and ethnic equity, renewable energies, automation unemployment, entrepreneurship, democratic participation, food security, renewable energy sources, economic infrastructure and visionary leadership.
- Members of each group will be asked to present their plan at the International Institute of Inspiration Economy conference July 10-16th in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Members of each group will be asked to share their plan at the United Nations Youth Assembly in June of 2018.
- Each plan will be presented in a new book called "Solutions" by author Chet W. Sisk to be released in the fall of 2018